You've probably seen all the viral Harlem Shake videos that have been going around youtube. Our personal favorites are the one at Sea World and the Puppy Edition, but we decided to attempt to make our own version of the Harlem Shake video with our doggy daycare dogs! Check out the Pampered Pooch Playground version below!
Here are the rules to make your own Harlem Shake:
- Find the song “Harlem Shake” by Baauer
- The number of people don’t matter, but the more the merrier
- The video starts with one person and they must be wearing a helmet or mask
- Only the person wearing the mask dances for the first 15 seconds, everyone else goes about their business like nothing is happening.
- Everyone goes completely nuts-o after the lyric, “…and do the Harlem Shake” and the beat drops. This goes on for another 15 seconds.
- Props. Props. Props. Whatever you can grab for the final 15 seconds to make it as ridiculous as possible.
- No fancy video editing. The abrupt jump-cut between the two videos is what makes it work.