Mark your calendars for July 20th and 21st for the return of Sushi With Your Poochie at Tiger Sushi 2
in uptown Minneapolis. We have teamed up with Sidewalk Dog
, Sarah Beth Photography
, Bone Adventure
and Scoopy Poo
to bring this awesome event to you.
Last year’s event was a great success considering it was the first doggie/sushi party the Twin Cities has ever seen, this year, we’ve worked out the kinks to make sure everything runs like a well-oiled fun machine. Here are some highlights to look forward to:
- The sushi artists at Tiger Sushi 2 have offered to hand roll special dog-friendly maki sushi for our four-legged friends!
- A very insightful “paw reader” will be on hand to inform you what lies ahead in your pet’s future.
- You’ve got two chances to attend—the event will be held on both Tuesday, July 20th and Wednesday, July 21st. So if one night conflicts with your golf game, don’t sweat it. Plus, each night will be less crowded and more fully staffed than last year.
- In addition to being able to order off Tiger Sushi’s amazing happy hour menu, which the restaurant is offering for the entire event, you can purchase ready-to-eat boxed sushi from a table on TS2′s beautiful patio.
- A small portion of ticket proceeds, paw readings and martini sales will go to our fabulous beneficiary, Minnesota Spay Neuter Assistance Program (MNSNAP), which provides low-cost spay and neuter services in a mobile surgical unit. MNSNAP will also receive part of the proceeds from all paw readings and $1 from each of Tiger Sushi’s fabulous martinis (Ninja Jinga or or Pomegranate Empress, anyone?) sold that night. On-site donations are also encouraged.
For more details and to buy your tickets, click here.